Let’s join forces together!
- Corporates: If education is a top priority of your CSR, ESG, sustainability agenda, Esperanza can be your partner in identifying, developing and supporting new and meaningful initiatives.
- Funders: If you are looking for innovative and impactful education projects/ventures, you can be a donor/sponsor of our Reimagine Education Challenge. You can also help as judges and mentors.
- Knowledge volunteers: We are looking for knowledge volunteers, supporting us in research, design, marketing communications, mentorship, administration, legal and accounting work, as well as community outreach and fundraising. If you are interested, please sign up via this link.
Become a member of the Esperanza Community
Esperanza is recruiting members to our community. Join us if you would like to meet like-minded people to make Hong Kong a better place to learn, live and work. We are looking for:
- Business executives, talent development and CSR/ESG professionals
- Startupsand NGOs
- Professionals interested in mentoring, advising or partnering with innovators from Hong Kong and round the world, including accounting, finance, legal, technology, marketing and communications professionals etc
- Funders: angel investors, charity foundations and family offices
- Parents and individuals who care about the future of Hong Kong
|Individual||$ 500 ($300*)|
|Group||$ 10,000 ($5,000*)|
*Discounted membership fees for 2021
Members can access an exclusive networking app where you can find the members directory, exchange business cards, share information, ideas and explore partnership opportunities with one another. Members can also enjoy free or discount rates to Esperanza events and exclusive networking activities.
Group membership is available for companies and other organisations. Your staff members can choose to enjoy the individual member benefits. Group members may also enjoy exclusive learning opportunities with Esperanza’s knowledge partners and opportunities to work with Esperanza to further your CSR and ESG objectives.
Please sign up via https://app.glueup.com/org/esperanza/memberships/
Esperanza is a non-profit organisation. It has to undergo a separate process to establish itself as a S88 charity so that donors can get tax exemption. If you do not mind supporting us prior to us obtaining S88, we would warmly welcome your donation.
Please fill in the donation form here and then click “Submit”. The cheque should be payable to “Esperanza Limited”. Please write down your name and contact details at the back of the cheque, and then mail it to Esperanza Limited, G.P.O. Box 9850, Hong Kong.
Thank you for your support!